Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Honors Component: War Collage by Juliana Hernandez

War Collage 



       This artwork connects to my central theme, The Impact of War because each picture depicts a message about war and how it is seen through my eyes. The pictures depicted in my collage each have their own individual meaning of war. For my collage I used detailed words to describe the effects of war, for example,"the dangers of fighting"which is a strong point because the word is surrounded by smoke, darkness, and fleeing people and represents one of the many effects of war. Also in my collage is "Friend or Foe?". It is a strong definition of war because opposing sides have been allies at one time, but due to greed for territory become enemies. Altogether my collage represents how war impacts a person and is my way of a sending message to society through art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment